Thursday, January 12, 2012

Civic Sense

My social sense no no…

My civic sense suddenly kicked me and woke me up with a jhatka.

I was about to type Kick ass for something awesome I red. Then I thought should I go ahead and put Kick *** or should I put three stars or four random ?^@!

No!!! I can’t put four random letters and I can’t put three letters that spell an animal.

Then I realized and searched for options

Then I came out with Kick arse… that didn’t help,

Then came Kick nut… [Ooooooooooooooooooouchhhh]

Then Kick But.. [Plain But is not sufficient L]

Then Kick Bucket [I am not gonna die]

I stopped kicking now..

No Fing way… :-o I can’t KICK I can’t tell how Fing awesome I feel.

What’s wrong with the society the y are not allowing me to kick a donkey and tell how Freeking awesome I feel :O ;) without Using A and F.



Locations of visitors to this page