Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Decade Transition... and a weird new year night...

When it all happens for a reason… I didn’t strangle either my life and accepted the changes into my life. As there seems to be a purpose for everything. Later on that day with a sudden momentary change in plans and weather also happened for which I was neither ready nor inclining to amend with those changes.

Bangalore 15.34

I am relieved and the on the last day of the grief year I thought of taking revenge on it by having fun which I always did every year. Last time was one hell of a night. So this time planned for one heaven of a night. Though I planned for rocking it nothing is chalked out as such.

So came out of office and went to get my little entertainment gadget as I promised to my friend saleem. Where he also had same ideologies of mine and waiting to sync with me for the night and party.

Bangalore 17:34

As it was difficult to handle a laptop alone on my roomie’s bike so I kept it back and thought of going to meet saleem. Mean while I got a call from the broker asking me whether I am coming to check out the future AR’s stay. I said I will come there thinking that saleem will accompany me we can see few houses and then run off… to party…

Bangalore 18:34

Still at office guest house waiting the rain to subside, Now, neither I met saleem nor the broker sreenu. After telling saleem that if rain subsided we better meet up at madiwala. Then go and rock. Which we both agreed.

Bangalore 19:34

Now I inched up a little reaching belandur to meet broker sreenu. Which made me do nothing but again wait in a bakery and savor all the baked food. As I stood ther for more than an hour.

Bangalore 20:34

With rain’s intensity going high and high I had no option to do… returned to room drenched and tired.

Bangalore 21:34

Still raining. Then the bulb representing the occurrence of idea flashed and Pizza the last resort for party came into mind. So, decided and no pizza hut near the area called up for dominos. Their systems are down and nothing’s happening. And after 30 min I placed the order and it came by 90 min later.

Bangalore 23:34

With pizza not so tasty and my roomie insisting on watching Vicky Christina Barcelona for some romantic scenes rather than the story. If Americans or Europeans have heard his laughing over those twists in the movie they might have boiled over and died with humiliation. So I ended up with a stupid and I being an idiot in that 10x 10 feet room with walls and tv laughing at me.

Bangalore 00:34

I realized that it’s New Year as I saw a message from my mom. And I did call few and had only few calls along with the calls from family. As I changed to my new mobile number I had low call reception.

Now, watching quantum of solace I tried to grab some solace. Dozing off into sleep.. that’s how it happened.
Locations of visitors to this page