Saturday, March 6, 2010

Pre Weekend post…. :P

I didn’t find any better name for this... The irony started this week. When everybody started calling me that I am Out of box thinker and unique in my selection. And after an unfinished brainstorming with my old friend tarun I ended up thinking to buy a car. And I came to know that I am not in the part of the gang where lot of things happen. Then I am doubting ligament tear re-surfacing.

Friday time for party and I had nothing to speak much with two years younger people to me. They totally sailed a different boat. Which I may catch up soon.

Now early to office in around 3 in the afternoon I am pulled up to the stalls at my cafeteria where sales people for different products were standing in line to grab us. And the interesting one which pulled lot of us in is the Hand writing analysis. It sounded promising and people are always eager to know about the future so they go to fortune tellers and here also I saw the same pattern repeating but being a human and unable to resist the curiosity went in for an analysis.

The guy who explained my personality traits told me these:

I am good with my hands. [Yes I am]

I am practical most of the times but sometimes use heart to mess things up.

I can lead but the above point makes me mess up things.

I have an anger and love storage cans which are filled up at uneven gaps and spilled only one time flooding the village.

And here he stopped and said that to know further come to our seminar. Then I thought bloody these guys’ marketing technique. And returned to office where one of my colleagues was so happy about being analyzed and taking it seriously. Those guys were repeating mostly similar points but she has fallen into their trap because of the whole 5 minutes of interaction they always spoke about her. So, people always love when others tell about them. Typical of us.

Then declared that there is going to be a Men’s day as there is already a women’s day. At home the trip to Coorg on bike were dropped because of lot of reasons. Then with nothing to do went to bed. Now, reading a book, planning to see a doctor and planning for tomorrow’s trip to nandi hills. Nothing much left. And the listening to songs of andari bandhuvaya—though lot of tunes are a rip off from old telugu movies itself but still lyrics are good. Try it once. Kind of out of box.. :P


Locations of visitors to this page