Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Movies of the Week


Rajneeti was ok… now a days there has been a flush of politics based movies in different languages and after watching so many it seemed to be just another one. Rather than rajneeti it is more about revenge. Good screenplay but nothing to boast about.

While KICK ASS is awesome… Revenge is the motive and the path chosen is super cool. Don’t miss it.

Exam is a good one nothing to go crazy about but good stuff. I feel like more connected as being a engineer and my thinking matching with the guys in the movie. Good movie to watch. Watch it for sure.

She’s out of My league is a wonderful one. Don’t miss it…

This week in the beginning itself gave enough fun and movies to watch. I am loving it even though I am sick :D


Locations of visitors to this page