Saturday, March 24, 2012

Folding my sheets


Usually story unfolds but here stories are getting rustling in my sheets. Many a day ago it happened and I was excited and never got a chance to stop the rustling of the stories left in my sheets. It’s happening again and this time i donno whether i am taking time or acting dormant willingly.

Things are going fast. And i don’t know whether i need this thing happening or not. Turbulent were the past times and the times ahead maybe turbulent or serene, either way i am taking the path. My heart is in it’s place while my mind is still playing games. As the prefrontal cortex is in control now my emotional path way is not kicking in as a small baby who gets hurt, later never do the same thing again as the fear being hurt overcomes the joy of the finding something new.

Nascent in me feelings, Thoughts old as a tree, Here i stand not at cross roads but on the road. As the little thing called Hope is still keeping me alive and thriving to take the road and pursue.

Keeping my fingers crossed. Wishing that I could do something stupid again in my life for the one. Gimme strength to believe.

Then i crumpled all the stories which i took over from the sheets and going to burn them and fold the sheets. Then wait for a clean start, however dirty it might get and messy it may be. I donno whether i can tackle but i am ready atleast i know.


Locations of visitors to this page