Sunday, April 1, 2012

I found a companion to go back in time


I don’t say I haven’t dreamt about travelling back in time in my life. I always used to fantasize about it. It never had the kick of it until I came to know that I can be accompanied to go back in time. When I came to know I was so excited and I started searching and rang lot wrong bells in my life, when quitting was the only option left to end the exhaustive process of knocking and getting to know that I have found the wrong home.

My door bell rang, unknowingly when I opened the door to a person, who walked into my life and said that she can accompany me to go back and forth in time in our lives. I always had the thought of how great it would be recollect all the moments passed with someone you like. And that someone is the worthy enough for you to live your life, so that you can live with the other person.

I found her and we are gonna make the journey in time in each others’ lives.

Let GOD bless us and friends & family be with us and make our lives more fun and shower the moments to cherish forever.




Locations of visitors to this page