Friday, September 4, 2009

Bbye YSR

I think as a blogger it is my duty now to comment on YSR’s death it seems…. {Or is it bugging me… why should I write this—this is the inside head talk}

I am sorry for the way he died… I am also feeling bad about his no more as a family head and a great dad to his son..

I do miss the leadership of his because he allowed none to grow under his shadow and no leader is there to take up now. The void can be seen clearly.. it is his fault..

In india ur father a doctor u have to be a doctor but in here YSR did a great job by not making his son a doctor but making him a successful entrepreneur and eventually politics is a personal interest.

Tv channels specially tv9 needed a damn good TRP ratings. So, they were running the profile and along with few interviews where the interviewer asks YSR what do you like to eat…. All crap…. But, no tv channel spread the message that not to commit suicides.

Coming to level of Telugu language’s disgrace these people know few words and they use them repeatedly.. “During the procession the tv fellow {again tv9} narrates that ‘basheerbagh lo janala kolahalam ela undo cheppu’ in English he is asking how the crowd is enjoying the moment” . Such a crap telugu they speak…

YSR is a great hype because he got seats in central and won here also. He got all others want which are materialistic and temporary now people cry for him and exaggerate his death and trying to get sympathy out of that…

That’s it nothing much neither I conclude nor I continue…



Locations of visitors to this page