Wednesday, December 16, 2009

2 States…


A gripping one, after long time from Chetan. I am not going to be a critic as the aura is still lingering above me of the book and their characters. I loved this book because I am also some one who lived and enjoyed tamilnadu. This book is more fun to those who left chennai. I promise… it will make u feel nostalgia.

Punjabi thing is ok. I neither do know much about the culture. So, can’t comment much on it. The novel just looks like bollywood movie made by some big banners and great promotion techniques. Later after the release few problems arise due to the dialogues and scenes that hurt regional people. Then after one month or two people will forget and occasionally jokes fly when two cultures meet.

That is all about this book. The hero character crafted perfectly as a man with turbulence who didn’t wear turban. And heroin is no less. Most of the narrow minded people will be unable to accept her character. But her character is the best part of the whole book. More Punjabiness was indeed needed.

How middle class fantasy kids are bid for dowry. How everybody aims for WPM MNCs.
Nice one must read for all my blog readers.

I rate it 4.75 out of 5.