Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My B’Day…..

Might be because of watching more soaps of US I had this feeling that 25 years for an Indian middle class fellow is more like 30 for US citizens. So, I rather than feeling bad that I have no girl in my life and not yet settled career and still stuck at lot of things I wanted to enjoy this like ever. Decided all I have to do is just waiting. Because everything has been planned and arranged not by god but by my friends. But, this Bangalore chillness is not only damping the spirits but was also causing flu… :P it was kinda chillness that comes when dementors come in harry potter.

And all the chillness melted down when events started unfolding…

People starts wishing me one day ahead. And with no orkut only few knew and the few calls made my day. For me the silver jubilee started one day before… :D

Ravi is the one who always made me to celebrate great birthdays instead of the transience occurring due to transfers. He is there at Hyderabad and also now at Bangalore. So he intimated all my friends so the 21st night was gonna be LEGENDAAAA…….. Wait for it RRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYY……….

And with my friends who were close to heart coming into city the made the Bangalore feel the heat… though the list is big these two made it to the spot. So, with vamsi and metal in Bangalore the chillness vanished away…

Working in night shifts has worn me off like a worn out jeans… it looks good but it is worn out… So, decided to celebrate I over worked on 19th night and 20th had less work to finish and so finished everything fast and went off early in the morning before clocking the days full time. At around five riding on deserted roads of blore without proper driving apparel is like freezing in a blowy ice container..

Seeing vamsi and metal I am filled with more energy.. picking up vamsi to my spot and got ready… as soon as possible after a light hearted chit chat with my roommates. We hit the roads and drove slowly.. Blore though in particular is a city full of parks, now a days it has got more speed breakers which are not less than one or one and half feet high.

I am yet to shop and I never knew that shopping with beloved ones will be so much fun. We had our partial brunch at cream and fudge behind forum. Then went into forum and started shopping. It took not less than 2 hrs. I never shop for such a long time. I usually pick up, pay and get out types. On that day they made me trail almost all the clothes in the forum. So, next time when u smells the cologne on any apparel it would be mine :P.

All three quarreled to pay the bill for my bday shopping. I felt like a little kid getting pampered. Not that they paid for it but the concern they have shown in selecting the dress for me. It is already 18hrs with no sleep. So feeling weird but not tired. Then I decided next time I will surely consider taking somebody to shopping.

Then all went to 3 idiots and for me third time and for vamsi second time and metal first time. I almost wept at zoobi doobi because my eyes are swollen and red :P. It is with whom u watch the movie makes it special so I enjoyed it again. The PVR people are too strict they didn’t even allow me to take my happy dent into theater.

Then dropped hungry at pizza hut had a 2-izza and ate full and gave adios to metal and went back to our room at marthahalli. Feeling tired but still with energy went to M.G Road and came back and had a chat for long time. And suddenly slipped into sleep.. and my new roommate was trying to keep me awake. It is already 30hrs with no sleep.

Then at night my friends uppal,sri harsha[injured], magic Mahesh, and raja Praveen who usually sleeps by 11 came by which is such a delight for me. And they did try to kick me. Partial successful attempts were made.

Then my new friend at office called. To whom I blabbered something it seems so approx. after 36hrs of no sleep all I can pull off is only that. And with vamsi leaving on 22nd morning and ravi leaving on 22nd evening I had nothing to do and everybody at office forgot as I am new to this project. So had a little fun, then came back and went to electronic city at night to meet saleem and vijay gopi. Where I had a cake cutting in different way. Remembered out old roomie abhishek who also called one day before. Who is enjoying his life by having a job that not only pays his rent but also gives him some to do.

Then at EC saleem, gopi and I had more fun and started back and came to room on the newly open toll road which I crossed in 6 min. awesome journey it was. Then came back and packed as I am poor in packing my new roomie helped me out and in the morning started back to my native. Which I travelled for 14hrs rather than simple 6hrs. :P with few of my colleagues from hyd calling I took a complete dive into sleep. And had a great journey.

At home again celebrated like anything. 25th bday is a legendary one…. Missed lot of friends… and colleagues who are friends.. Nothing much to say I am still happy with that day…. Friends are the only bade dhan one can have [U know wat I mean :P]

And the irony is with no orkut around when I opened my mailbox I had wishes from harsha, sony and tcs recruitment. Which was quite funny… :P

Thank youall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Locations of visitors to this page