Saturday, October 16, 2010

My trip from Blore to Blore via HYD

It has been a long time……..

Since I am here.. I missed this place and also the people who visit this place to make it a memorable one. My returning back to Bangalore was a pleasant one as it was going to Hyderabad. Both rained a lot. While Hyderabad lost few bits of charminar as soon as I stepped out of train, Bangalore had its government stable.

Hyderabad was full of surprises with rains, accidents and potholes on the road. The government that can’t take of itself was not taking care of anything. So were people. Movies were cheap food was ecstatic days were hot nights seemed cold. Work seemed wonderful until I came to know it has no ending. Longest hours in office were tiring but nerves were tickling after long time.

Sister’s home had everything a home has, Enjoyed a lot there on that weekend. 4900 kms and I were hit by a biker in my tummy leaving a scratch on me. 5100 kms I was riding in Tolichowki during ramzan at a speed of zero. 5200 kms had a egg biryani with chiken rice. 5300 kms got into guest house my life seems to be shuttling between offices. 5400 kms wasi n moonda market 5500 kms with ravi kanth rode 90 kms on a single day. 5600 kms on my bike Babri judgement. 5700kms Robot movie. 5800 kms with manager returning from office. 5900kms went to khaleja. 5954-6630 kms NH7.

Great experience to cherish. Lot more to tell but got lot more to work so, will surely come up with details

Locations of visitors to this page