Thursday, October 21, 2010

A day to remember

What a day to remember…

On bed still unable to get out of sleep. Then surfed a bit got ready as it was getting late so started to office. Everything seems to be routine as of now. Once in office work over flowed and was going in the wrong lane to give a solution, nothing worked. Then had a late lunch after that got the idea for a proper solution. Then started working and decided not to leave until I finish.

Then got the solution but, thirty minutes before implementing to 90 minutes after implementing were the best. When I woke up my shorts were reversed. I came to know that for the whole day I was wearing my t-shirt reversed and walked like a king in office. Then when I was riding with full throttle with songs my bike started roaring with me and I loved that. My song had a new beat which I never recognized and I thought the music director has done a marvelous job of mixing.

Eventually when song stopped an old Chetak scooter was rattling a lot. I looked at the rider he turned and asked me to look down. When I turned and saw it was not his bike that was rattling it was my bike as my silencer came off and it was making noise and the credits to music director was taken back. Now to tie it up I had nothing but my ID card and it is still hanging down there on the bike in the garage. What a lovely day….

And my old colleague who tempted me online by listing all the sweets she ate recently. Which made me go mad for 20 min. :O and this happened on a chat window at my office. And to the end of the day I saw a beautiful video which made me know that this day had some significance in my life and it’s significance is remembered as a video on FB. Such a lovely day it is…

Hope tomorrow is more enthralling than today J

Locations of visitors to this page