Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Fugly Society

Screw the castes that induce cultures, which are formed for the sake of covering their inferiority complex to exceed other caste in some way or other. And these things come out in true form when they do the search for the bride or groom hunt. These bloody people speak everything from helping poor or inter-caste marriages and laud those persons for their guts to break free from this vicious circle.

When it comes to them they won’t do the same thing which they appreciate. All they do is to try to find a better launching pad for career and life in the form of marriage and a secured life for them. Is this the reason people look forward to find another companion.

All these people should watch this Invention of Lying. I have been watching ads in a matrimony, there people’s criteria are weird enuf to get stunned or dumbfounded. I used to read better things in those funny matrimonial e-mails that used to come as forwards.

The new criteria are:

All my family is well educated and is from iits, Harvard and Wharton we are looking for someone in similar lines and good looking. [Wow this whole family has been breeding iitians it seems. Once when they draw the family tree all the fruits and branches will be iits I think. And god damn good looking somebody please define this]

I am a good-looking person, I luv greenery I have passport and driving license and I am ready to fly off. [What are you? All you want to do is escape from the poor back ground of yourself and run away]

My kid has won lot of accolades medals and stood first from the LKG till the end of the career. [What does this criterion meant?]

We hail from a family name of Blah,Blah,Blah. So… Blah blah blah…. We need blah blah blah. [People still living on the name of families. If you have achieved something your name will be enuf rather than ur families.]

Oh my god… Bloody Indian economic basic root is flawed and made everybody to earn money. Now all see money as the high priority one and they think being in IIT IIM or any branded college will help to settle life. They provide knowledge not money when they will understand. Money can’t buy everything [first of all to say this, I should have enough money but I can still say it. That’s the best part of it.]

I don’t know still might be I am offensive this is what I think. Everybody sucks big time. This society sucks real bad. So find a better sucker and settle down. Never try to change anything because it is difficult to stand against.

And stop being stereotypes and make such deals while marrying some one of.


Locations of visitors to this page